One day tour of Petra from the Dead Sea
- Tour Petra with a licensed local guide
- Visit the temples and tombs
- Learn about the Nabataea's special and unique art of carving in the sand stone
On this tour of Petra you will discover a city that is surrounded by the rust coloured mountains. With an expert tour guide you will learn about the Nabateans whose influence on the city over two thousand years ago is carved into the sandstone. Entering through the Siq, you will head towards the awesome Treasury with its beautiful facade carved into the sandstone. You will tour the temples, mourning halls, tombs, the amphitheater and other incredible sites of interest.
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Entrance to Petra
- Horseback riding
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Visa for Jordan (can be provided at the border for a fee of $75)
- Minimum 2 persons
- Departure from hotel at 05.00am
- Arrival back to Dead sea 21.00pm
Tour the capital city of Jordan to discover the ancient desert castles. Once you have been picked up...
After a long flight, you will not have to worry about how to reach your hotel in Amman anymore, ever...
Enjoy a comfortable pick-up service at your hotel in Amman, and then journey to the historical city ...
Enjoy a comfortable pick-up service at the location of your choice in Aqaba and begin your ride to W...
After a comfortable pick-up service from your accommodation, the tour begins with visiting Madaba, t...
Start your journey by being picked up from your accommodation in the Dead Sea area and be ready to e...