One day tour of Petra from the Dead Sea
- Tour Petra with a licensed local guide
- Visit the temples and tombs
- Learn about the Nabataea's special and unique art of carving in the sand stone
On this tour of Petra you will discover a city that is surrounded by the rust coloured mountains. With an expert tour guide you will learn about the Nabateans whose influence on the city over two thousand years ago is carved into the sandstone. Entering through the Siq, you will head towards the awesome Treasury with its beautiful facade carved into the sandstone. You will tour the temples, mourning halls, tombs, the amphitheater and other incredible sites of interest.
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Entrance to Petra
- Horseback riding
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Visa for Jordan (can be provided at the border for a fee of $75)
- Minimum 2 persons
- Departure from hotel at 05.00am
- Arrival back to Dead sea 21.00pm
Take advantage of this tour to discover the ancient city of Jerash. You will be picked up from your ...
This wonderful day tour starts in Amman. Once picked up from your hotel you will head straight to Ma...
After a pick up from your hotel in Petra, you will start your trip to Little Petra best known as Al ...
Visit the Nabatean city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Due t...
On this one day tour of Petra you will discover the intricately carved sandstone city in the mountai...
On this tour of the ancient city of Petra, you will discover one of the seven wonders of the world. ...