Explore the hidden secrets in the shadows of America's most historic and haunted city! Join the Ghost Tour of Philadelphia for a candlelit walking tour along the back streets and secret gardens of Independence Park. Discover Society Hill and Old City, where ghosts, haunted houses and graveyards lurk in the night. Listen to seldom-told tales about the city’s historic sites, including Independence Hall, Washington Square, Powel House, City Tavern and more.
Ghost Tour of Philadelphia
Availability: Every night at 7.30pm
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a thrilling ghost tour, recipient of Philadelphia Inquirer Readers’ Choice Awards
- Relive history brought back to life with a costumed tour guide
- Get a taste of the book the tour is based on, Ghost Stories of Philadelphia
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child ages 4-12
434-498 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Signers' Garden at 5th and Chestnut Streets, in the heart of Philadelphia's historic district
What to remember
- Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- For those requiring wheelchair assistance, customers can call +1 (215) 413-1997 for more information
- Tours run rain or shine. If weather conditions become severe, the tour may be cancelled. This decision is typically made at tour time. Cancelled tours may be rescheduled or refunded
- Children under 3 are free
Every night starting at 7.30pm
Philadelphia Ghost Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.