One Liberty Observation Deck: Philly From the Top tickets
- A 360 degree bird’s eye view of Philly from the top of One Liberty Place
- An interactive urban attraction for kids and for the whole family
- Shoot up to the 57th floor in 75 seconds in a super fast elevator
A visit of Philly wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the highest panoramic observation deck in Philadelphia. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. Discover the city from a unique 360 panoramic point of view, at sundown or in the morning and greet a new day from 57 stories above the ground. Your visit includes:
- Views of City Hall, the Ben Franklin Parkway and bridge, the stadium complex, university city and many more
- Three audio areas where you will tell you interesting stories about Philly’s history, culture, music and sports
- Six touch screens in many languages to zoom in and get a close-up view on various areas of Philly at street level
- A visit of #theRealPhilly, an artsy place where you will learn many interesting facts about the city’s past and its role in American history
- General admission includes: 1 visit to the top
- Sun & Stars admission includes: 2 visits to the top within a 48-hour period
- All admission tickets include free guided tours
- Food and beverages
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses (gift shop etc)
- Youth (3-11 years old): reduced price
- Infants (under 3 years old): free
Liberty Place, Philadelphia, PA, USA
One Liberty Observation Deck, 57th Floor 1650 Market Street, Philadelphia PA 19103 (on Market between 16-17). The main entrance is located at street level on Market between 16th and 17th streets
- General admission: 1 visit to the top
- Sun & Stars admission: 2 visits to the top within a 48-hour period
- Operating hours are subject to change. Capacity may be restricted and subject to availability
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and valid through December 31st, 2019. Capacity may be restricted and subject to availability. One Liberty Observation Deck will not issue refunds for low visibility and /or circumstances outside our control. Hours subject to change without notice
- A parking lot is available in One Liberty Place as well as several other parking lots in the vicinity. There’s also some metered parking in the area
- There is no time limit to how long guests can stay during opening hours. Most people find that 60 – 75 minutes is usually enough time to enjoy the Philly love from above. However, peak times may be slightly longer
- With your pre-purchased ticket, head straight to the security line on the 2nd floor for bag check before your express elevator ride to the top
- No rain check needed. The Observatory is fully enclosed and operates rain or shine.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please call in advance for more information and to specify how many people will need a wheelchair
- The interactive experiences are available in French, Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese and English
- No outside food and beverage are permitted on the Observation Deck, except for babies who get special treatment. They can bring their bottles. You may get your Philly eats in the Food Court and Plaza on the main level.
- You must be at least 14 years of age to access the 57th floor. Those under 14, please bring your favorite grown-up
- Last ride up to the top will be 30 minutes before closing time
- All admission tickets include free guided tours at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm.
- April-September: 10.00am-09.00pm
- October-March: 10.00am-08.00pm
Begin your walking tour through Independence National Park as your guide shares a bit about the hist...
Join this Italian Market tour in Philadelphia for a dose of yummy Philly food at its very best.You’l...
Take on the diversity of Philly in the best way possible – local style! Begin your Philadelphia neig...
Tap into Philly's legendary beer scene on this adventure through Philly's bars, pubs, and microbrewe...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island--New York City landmarks and s...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Feed your mind as well as your belly on this Philadelphia city tour that bypasses the usual Philadel...
There are few better ways to get to know a city than over a beer with a local. Join this Philly on T...