Philadelphia Explorer Pass with downloadable guidebook
- Save up to 40% off combined admission prices with a complimentary guidebook and map
- Create your own itinerary from over 30 top city sites
- Explore Philadelphia at your own leisure with the flexibility of 30 days to use your pass
Save up to 40% on admission to your choice of 3, 4, 5, or 7 top Philadelphia attractions for one low price with the Explorer Pass. Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from over 30 included attractions, including the Hop-on, Hop-off Big Bus Philadelphia Tour, Eastern State Penitentiary, Franklin Institute Science Museum and more. Get your pass instantly via email and print it out, or use it right on your phone!
Philadelphia attractions include:
- Hop-on, Hop-off Big Bus Philadelphia Tour
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- National Constitution Center
- Betsy Ross House
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Barnes Foundation
- Academy of Natural Science
- Battleship New Jersey
- RiverLink Ferry
- Ghost Tour of Philadelphia
- Mutter Museum
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Christ Church Tour
- City Hall Tower
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- National Liberty Museum/We the People
- Longwood Gardens
- African American Museum
- Rodin Museum
- University of PA Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology
- The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Academy of Fine Arts
- Mural Walking Tours
- Brandywine Conservancy
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Independence Tour by Bow Tie Tours
- Legoland Discovery Center, Philadelphia
- History in HD Tour
- Chaddsford Winery - Wine Tasting
- Guidebook and a map
- Children 3-12
- You can present your pass at included attractions for admission
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card, then you’ll have 30 days to use your pass
- Your pass will expire one year from the expiration date
- You’ll receive a guidebook with detailed attraction descriptions, hours of operation and a map to help plan your itinerary
- Available year-round, 30 days from first use
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
A visit of Philly wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the highest panoramic observation deck in P...
Begin your walking tour through Independence National Park as your guide shares a bit about the hist...
Take on the diversity of Philly in the best way possible – local style! Begin your Philadelphia neig...
This tour is for those who believe that there's much more of Philadelphia to be explored than just t...
There are few better ways to get to know a city than over a beer with a local. Join this Philly on T...
Tap into Philly's legendary beer scene on this adventure through Philly's bars, pubs, and microbrewe...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Feed your mind as well as your belly on this Philadelphia city tour that bypasses the usual Philadel...
Join this Italian Market tour in Philadelphia for a dose of yummy Philly food at its very best.You’l...