Apache Trail with Dolly Steamboat day tour from Phoenix
- Take a comprehensive tour of Page, Arizona and enjoy the natural beauty of Navajo Nation
- Expert Navajo guide to lead you through the majestic slots of Antelope Canyon
- Visit the historic shores of Lake Powell and enjoy lunch in Page
- See the iconic views of the Colorado River on the Horseshoe Bend overlook
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Trail is one of the wonders of the Sonoran Desert. Go panning for gold within the restored ghost city of Goldfield, marvel at the of the Superstition Mountains, take a cruise on scenic Canyon Lake. To start your journey, first be lead you to the Superstition Mountains along the path that guided Apache travelers, stagecoaches, and mountain men. Once you get to Canyon Lake, board the Dolly boat for a 6-mile narrated nature cruise. Look out for bighorn sheep, bald eagles, and a host of other desert animals and unforgettable views of the high volcanic cliffs. Next, your guide can take you to the city of Tortilla Flat, a stagecoach stop that keeps the tradition alive through its architecture. Then make the relaxing return trip to Phoenix.
- Guided tour along Arizona's first historic highway, the Apache Trail
- Dolly Steamboat cruise
- Unlimited bottled water
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Children (age 2 to 12)
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Departure Time: Approximately Between 8.00am and 9.00am
- Return Time: Approximately Between 4.00pm and 5.00pm
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix ...
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edg...
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's gre...
Spend a day exploring ancient Native American ruins, gorgeous natural formations, and art galleries ...
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley....