The Hummer H1 is bold and versatile and the closest thing a civilian can get to the US Military’s M998 Humvee! If you’re a rough-and-tumble tourist who prefers an up close and personal experience, this is the tour for you! Mud, dirt, water, rocks—you’ll ride along the desert trails high above the ground, with ease on this 4 x 4 that conquers any desert terrain. Explore the Bulldog Canyon trail, that winds through the Sonoran Desert. You'll see stunning panoramic views of the Superstition Mountains too! This area of Arizona is wild and untamed, but the rugged landscape is no match for the Hummer H1.
Basic Hummer desert tour
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Check out 20 miles of breathtaking desert views
- See panoramic views of the Superstition Mountains
- Explore the Bulldog Canyon trail
What to expect
- Souvenir photo
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children 10 & under: reduced
Please contact Stellar Adventures to get the meeting address for the tour, or arrange transport and confirm the tour.
What to remember
- Please Note: 4 people are required for this tour to operate. If your tour does not meet that requirement, Stellar Adventures will be in contact to reschedule or refund
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian on the tour
- It is required to wear closed-toed shoes and recommended to wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen, and a hat
- Daily: see calendar
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.