Grand Canyon South Rim with Route 66 day tour from Phoenix
- Explore the town of Williams, AZ
- Take a scenic drive through Flagstaff, AZ
- Check out several viewpoints at the spectacular Grand Canyon South Rim
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's great wonders, you get an in-depth look at the region's sights. After meeting your guide make your way through the Sonoran Desert learning about the local wildlife and ecosystem. On the Mogollon Rim, you will see the outskirts of the old Route 66 town of Flagstaff headed into Grand Canyon National Park. There will be a pit stop in the town of Williams, AZ before arriving at the South Rim. Williams is one of the few route 66 towns that thrives with its delightful small-town charm. After arrive at Canyon's South Rim enjoying 3 hours to walk the rim, shop, take photos, or eat your boxed lunch, and relax before returning to Phoenix.
- Guided tour of Williams and the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park
- Unlimited bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most central Phoenix and Scottsdale hotels
- Live tour commentary in English
- Guide gratuity
- Children (age 2 to 12)
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- This tour offers a fresh made-to-order lunch for an additional 12 USD or a boxed lunch option
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates daily
- Departure Time: Approximately between 6.00am - 7.00am
- Return Time: Approximately between 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Tr...
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix ...
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edg...
Spend a day exploring ancient Native American ruins, gorgeous natural formations, and art galleries ...
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley....