Phoenix and Scottsdale city highlights half-day tour
- Visit famous landmarks in Phoenix and Scottsdale
- See views of remarkable architecture at the "Jewel of the Desert”, the Arizona Biltmore
- Gaze upon on the beautiful views from one of Arizona's mountain parks
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale so noteworthy. On this half-day tour, you’ll see the city's diverse culture, scenery, and history, with the backdrop of the Sonoran Desert. Explore the historic Arizona State Capitol building, in the Old Town area in Scottsdale and see the incredible architecture of the "Jewel of the Desert" at the Arizona Biltmore. You even see one of the most gorgeous mountain parks in the Valley.
- Guided tour of the best highlights of Phoenix and Old Town Scottsdale
- Unlimited bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most central Phoenix or Scottsdale hotels
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Guide gratuities
- Children (age 2 to 12)
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates daily
- Departure Time: Approximately between 8.00am - 9.00am
- Return Time: Approximately between 2.00pm - 3.00pm
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Tr...
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edg...
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's gre...
Spend a day exploring ancient Native American ruins, gorgeous natural formations, and art galleries ...
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley....