Sedona Red Rocks and Native American ruins day tour from Phoenix
- Don't miss the chance to visit an ancient Sinagua Tribe dwelling
- See awe-inspiring rock formations like Bell Rock and Airport Mesa
- Visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Peruse the art galleries and shops in Sedona
Spend a day exploring ancient Native American ruins, gorgeous natural formations, and art galleries with original pieces made by local and national artists. The first stop of the day will be at Montezuma Castle National Monument, a Puebloan cliff dwelling, which is built into the rock-covered ridges and is an example of what Sinagua architecture was like from 1250 – 1425 AD. After visiting the national monument, the tour moves into the desert to experience the red-rock geological wonders. See the towering Bell Rock, the Airport Mesa, and also the Chapel of the Holy Cross. This Roman Catholic church was constructed directly into the center of a massive butte. Other possible stops may include Cathedral Rock, Snoopy Rock, and Submarine Rock. Then head toward Sedona, where you can wander through the art galleries and shops.
- Guided tour of the beautiful red rocks of Sedona
- National monument admission fees
- Unlimited bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most Phoenix and Scottsdale hotels
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Guide gratuity
- Children (age 2 to 12)
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates daily
- Departure Time: Approximately between 6.00am - 7.00am
- Return Time: Approximately between 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Tr...
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix ...
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edg...
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's gre...
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley....