Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum day tour from Phoenix
- Explore and shop in the historic mining town of Jerome
- Take a one hour tour of the new Arizona Copper Museum
- See views of the Verde Canyon from your first-class seat or open-air car on the Verde Canyon railroad
- Eat an appetizing lunch and appetizers at Verde Canyon Railroad
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley. The first tour stop will be the historic mining town of Jerome. During your time in this historic mining ghost town, you will explore the history that made it known as the wickedest town in the West. After the Jerome tour, you’ll see the copper mining mecca of Clarkdale and the Arizona Copper Art Museum. The Museum tour exhibits over 5,000 pieces dating back to 3500 BC. After the Arizona Copper Art Museum, the tour continues onwards to the historic Verde Canyon Railroad. The wilderness you will tour through is a scenic and historic gem. With beautiful views of the Verde Valley from your first-class seats or your panoramic viewing train car. The scenery viewed on this four-hour train trip is truly mesmerizing!
- Arizona Copper Art Museum entrance fee
- First Class seat on Verde Canyon Railroad
- Appetizers on the Verde Canyon Railroad
- Unlimited bottled water
- Guide gratuity
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates Wednesday and Saturday
- Departure Time: Approximately between 7.00am - 8.00am
- Return Time: Approximately between 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Tr...
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix ...
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edg...
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's gre...
Visitors will be treated to local tastes at Jalapeño Bucks, Ruler Rivulet Olive Process, and Agritop...