Bargains, big views and an even bigger Buddha – this tour packs in Phuket's highlights. You'll see Thailand's third-biggest Buddha statue, visit the region's most revered temple at Wat Chalong, and soak up some incredible scenery. Plus, there's free time to shop the weekly market, taste locally-grown nuts and honey and explore Phuket Aquarium, too.
Excursions & day trips
Half-Day Phuket City Tour and Shopping
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Half-day tour of Phuket's highlights
- Visit the Big Buddha statue and Wat Chalong temple
- Tour a cashew nut factory and bee farm
- Taste local nuts and honey
- Explore Phuket Aquarium
- Bag a bargain in Phuket's weekly market
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring suitable footwear
- Money for extras or gratuities
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
- Dress appropriately – no shoulders or knees showing – when visiting religious buildings
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.