Canoeing in Phang Nga Bay is a must when in Phuket. This tour starts at midday to avoid the crowds and makes two forays into the famous caverns of Ko Hong. The first in the afternoon, the second after sundown. See stars so bright that they carpet the night sky, fireflies flickering. It's even more dramatic in monsoon season as the bio-tumescence is better in the dark.
John Gray's Ko Hong Kayaking by Starlight
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: more than 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Paddle through tidal sea caverns in Phang Nga Bay
- Spectacular natural light show
- Midday departure to avoid the crowds
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transport from selected hotels
- Admission fees
- Light lunch and seafood buffet dinner on board
- Refreshment on board
What to remember
- Child ages from 6-12
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Bring money for extras or gratuities
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.