- Visit a rum distillery and the Cocoa House
- Pass by the beach of Grande Anse
- Enjoy an outdoor Thalassotherapy session
- Swim in one of the most beautiful waterfalls
The tour starts in a rum distillery in Sainte-Rose where you'll learn about the story of rum and its development process. You'll then follow the west coast of Basse Terre in the direction of Deshaies, pass by the preserved beach of Grande Anse and have lunch in one of the many restaurants on the beach.
At the Cocoa House, you'll learn how is made the chocolate through the didactic panels and tools displayed in a small tropical garden. The walk in the botanical garden allows you to visualize the cacao plants at different stages of their growth, but also the crops that used to make the island's richness such as coffee, roucou and pineapple. A tasting awaits for you at the end of the tour, of course.
You'll then hit the Route de La Traversée, the only road that crosses the mountains of Basse-Terre. Along the way there are many natural sites worth a visit: La Cascade aux écrevisses (a waterfall with easy access), La rivière Corossol (picnic area by a river), the Mamelles zoological and botanical park... You will swim in one of the most beautiful waterfalls of the island and finish your trip with an open air Thalassotherapy session...
- Lunch is included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Pointe-à-Pitre cruise port, Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Meet us at Pointe-à-Pitre cruise port
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Every day except Sunday and Monday
Departure at 8.30am
This tour brings you first to the neighbourhood of Sainte-Marie, in the town of Capesterre, where it...
You'll meet your guide in the early morning at the Bergevin Port in Pointe-à-Pitre to reach Marie-Ga...
The east wing of the butterfly island, la Grande-Terre is a limestone plateau surrounded by coral re...
Located north of the Rivière Salée, between Basse-Terre and Grande-Terre, the Grand Cul-de-Sac Marin...
Ride a horse through the Guadeloupe countryside on a trail ride and explore a scenic landscape with ...
La Désirade is a small island with everything to satisfy those who like great landscapes, impressive...