Aveiro, the city of the typical boats named “Moliceiros” and known as the “Portuguese Venice” where the tile facades make a unique connection to the river within the city. An amazing tour through its canals and the famous beach of Costa Nova.orders the sea. Admire some of the old traditional houses that are small in size and painted in bright colors with vertical stripes.
Excursions & day trips
Aveiro half-day tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the “Venice of Portugal”
- Enjoy a cruise in the “Moliceiro”
- Admire Aveiro water canals
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Boat tour in a traditional boat
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia (if option selected)
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Tour without pick-up: Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352,4050-418 Porto, Portugal
Tour without pick-up: Living Tours office, next to São Bento train station.Tour with pick-up: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to book
- You can select a pick-up option in the calendar (only from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.