- Action packed day filled with aerial activities
- Experience the adrenaline rush of zip lining
- Enjoy the tropical forest like never before
This is an experience full of excitement and different activities in one day, filled with zip lining, rappelling, hanging bridges, waterfalls and much more, followed by a delicious lunch.
You will be picked up from your hotel and drive 30 minutes to the operation center, where you will learn the basic rules for safety. From you'll will head towards a river by crossing a hammock bridge. You will start your tour with hike in the river surrounded by spectacular landscapes. You will use canyoneering equipment in parts of the hike and take your time to swim in the natural pools. At the end of this hike you'll do a rappel 18 meters down a waterfall. Following the rappel you will leave the river and hike through the primary forest to get to your next adventure, tree climbing. Using a harness, you will climb 16 meters on a tree to reach a platform where your canopy tour will begin. You can enjoy fruits on one of the platforms. After that, do one of our most adrenaline pumping experiences: the Tarzan Swing 16 meters above the ground. At the end glide through a 300 meters cable. You will be served a lunch box, juice and water at our resting area before starting our return trip to Puerto Viejo.
- Lunch box
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Calle 211, Limón, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, 70403, Costa Rica
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or persons with back problems of whose who have recently had surgery
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Provide your hotel accomodations at booking for your pick-up
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
What to bring:
- Hiking shoes, swimsuit (on), towel, dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent
Begin your day tour with pick-up from your hotel, then visit an old, abandoned cocoa plantation. You...
You will be picked up at your hotel to head to Manzanillo, where our guide will be waiting to take y...
At 8.00am you will board your vehicle and head towards the Bribri Reserve, the largest indigenous co...
Your walk begins inside an old abandoned cocoa plantation where you will slowly begin to ascend to t...
Experience an exhilarating journey through the jungle treetops! Once you have been picked you up fro...
Explore an old, abandoned cacao plantation before climbing up the secondary and primary forest of th...