Today, you will visit at Sinhagad Fort in Pune which is one of the most underrated landmarks, located approximately 50 km from the city is a jewel of the monument. The Fort was built around 2000 years back and since has seen multiple wars and is famous for the war between Marathas and Mughals fought between Tanaji Malusare and Jai Singh I. The drive is through forest, mountains, valley, and passing by a lake and can be termed as one of the most serene drive through the countryside around Pune giving everyone a chance to stop at a few points to click amazing pictures with the lush green background. Later proceed to Kadakwasla, a tranquil lake adjacent to the driveway road, offering beautiful spots to click pictures. Post completion of the tour and back to your hotel in Pune.
Full-day private tour of Sinhagad Fort and Khadakwasla from Pune
- Explore the art history at Sinhagad Fort, the most underrated landmark in Pune
- Drive through nature and take some amazing picture
- Visit Kadakwasla, a spectacular and tranquil lake with an amazing view
- Entrance fee to Sinhagad Fort and Khadakwasla
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (10-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Pune. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Supplement for Pick-up from Hinjewadi, Pimpri, Chinchwad, Wakad and Talegaon to be paid on site:
- USD 25 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 17.50 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- USD 50 only for Solo Traveller
- The tour involves walking and climbing stairs, hence participants should be physically fit to walk and climb stairs
- This tour is not recommended for children below 10
- Pick-up from city center hotels starts from 8:00am
- Drop-off at hotel around 3:00pm