Experience the castle life at the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac during a guided tour of this iconic hotel located on one of the most beautiful sites in Quebec City! You will discover the famous characters and historical events that have shaped the identity of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac over the years, as well as its architectural development and rejuvenation process undergone in the recent years.
Culture & history
Guided tour to Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the castle life at the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
- Discover famous characters and historical events of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
- Learn about the building's architectural development and rejuvenation process
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Family (2 adults and 2 youths)
- Youth (6-16)
- Children (0-5): free
Au 1884 – Kiosk Princesse-Louise on the Dufferin Terrace, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada.
The tour begins at «Au 1884» on the Dufferin Terrace (right beside Fairmont Le Château Frontenac).
What to remember
- The tour has a 10 to 15 minute portion outside. The rest of the tour takes place inside, for a total duration of about 60 minutes
- This tour is offered in English and French
- English tours at 10 am and 1 pm. French tours at 11 am and 2 pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.