Husky dog-sledding with Russian traditional lunch in the Northern capital
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Availability: Mondays to Fridays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride on dog-sleds through the woods
- Go tubing from a snowy hill or walk along the bank of a frozen lake
- Learn how to cook (and eat!) “shashlik in tandoor” – Russian meat sticks in a special stone oven
- Enjoy typical Russian fish-soup, home-made glue wine and desserts
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private transportation to and from the location in a private minibus
- Services of a personal guide
- Visit to the dogs’ kennel
- Traditional Russian Lunch (meat sticks, fish-soup, dessert, glue wine)
- 3km ride on a husky-sled
What to remember
TSAR GROUP LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience