Join-in small group tour of Hermitage Museum
- Explore the iconic Hermitage Museum, a Saint Petersburg highlight
- Admire masterpieces by da Vinci, Caravaggio, Rembrandt, el Greco and more
- See where the Tsars lived as well as beautiful historical objects
- Skip-the-line with special Fast Track admission
During your four-hour join-in small group tour of the Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg, you'll skip the line and explore this impressive art collection with a local expert guide.
You'll visit the following major buildings of the Hermitage: Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, New Hermitage and General Staff Building with the Impressionist collection.
The Winter Palace contains glorious interiors and work on this royal residence began under the reign of Empress Elizabeth I and was completed under Catherine the Great. The amazing art masterpieces you are going to see were collected by Emperors and their relatives that were kept and hidden during the war period by the museum staff. Admire works by Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Tintoretto, Tiepolo and Veronese - the most significant artists of the 15-18th centuries. You'll also the magnificent collection of Impressionists and Post-impressionist artwork.
See the gorgeous interiors of the Winter Palace, the famous Peacock clock and the amazing French, Dutch and Italian art selections at the Small Hermitage.
- Admission to the Hermitage
- Professional Tour guide service for the duration of the tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from the meeting point
Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
- Tour is limited to six participants
- 2 people minimum are required upon booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with back problems as a lot of standing is involved
- Tour groups do not have access to the Hermitage theatre where performances and shows of different kinds take place
- It is also possible to deviate from the planned route and cover other exhibitions upon your wish
- Tuesday-Sunday: 11.00am
- Please arrive by 10.45am to check in
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...