No visit to St. Petersburg is complete without a trip to at least one of the world-famous Imperial palaces in the city's suburbs. A showcase for the wealth and tastes of the Emperors of Russia from Peter the Great onwards, the extraordinary estates of Catherine Palace and Peterhof Grand Palace boast sumptuous spaces, extensive landscape gardens, and a treasury of art and history.
- 10:00 Hotel Pick-up: Our guide will come to your hotel (lobby area) or any other indicated address to begin the tour from there. There also will be a driver waiting at your hotel entrance. The tour is done by car/minivan. We use licensed drivers with cars (up to 3 people) or minivans (4 - 7 people).
- 10:00 - 11:00 Transfer to Peterhof : Transfer to the best known suburbs of St. Petersburg. This gem of Russian 18-19 century architecture used to be the favourite and most beautiful summer residence of the Royal family. The world-famous palace, fountain and park ensemble of Peterhof is an outstanding landmark that witnessed huge stratum of Russian history.
- 11:00 Peterhof Fountains Park: Peterhof, one of the most visited Russian attractions, will win your heart with its romantic atmosphere and picturesque views. It is also an engineering state-of-the-art system as all the fountains work just like it was 300 years ago.
- 11:15 - 12:00 Peterhof Grand Palace: Peterhof, perhaps the most beautiful park residence in the world, contains 173 fountains, 3 large cascades and a number of Palaces. We gonna take you to the most beautiful one — the Grand Palace and show you the shiny cupolas and the beautiful East Chapel.
- 12:30 - 13:00 Peterhof Park and Gardens : The spectacular parkland at Peterhof is remarkable for the sheer variety of styles encompassed in its layout and features. Representing nearly two centuries of European aristocratic fashion executed to the highest standards, Peterhof is like an encyclopedia of park design through the age of empire.
- 13:00 - 14:00 Transfer to Pushkin : Transfer to Tsarskoe Selo is a town to the south from St. Petersburg. It was the main summer residence of the royal family, hence the name (Tsarskoe Selo means tsars village). The second name of the town is Pushkin.
- 14:15 Lunch break (not included) : Tasting the local cuisine is an important part of the new culture discovery. We have created special 3-course sets for you: Russian and Georgian. There is also a set for kids.
- 15:30 - 17:00 Catherine Palace & Amber Room : The Catherine Palace is a historical and compositional center of the palace-and-park ensemble. It is a remarkable edifice in the Russian Baroque style, with richly decorated interiors including the world-famous Amber Room, which was restored by the Tercentenary of St. Petersburg in 2003.
- 17:00 - 18:00 Hotel drop-off: At the end of the tour we will take you back to your hotel or to any other place you would prefer.