Saint Petersburg Hermitage Museum skip-the-line guided tour
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg
- Save time and skip the line at the entrance
- Admire paintings, sculptures and grandiose interiors of the Hermitage Museum
Visit the spectacular Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg and let your professional tour guide take you around this world-famous art gallery. During your 3-hour tour you’ll see the impressive reception halls of the Winter Palace and artwork by many well-known painters.
The State Hermitage Museum is one of the world’s most important and richest art galleries. Its collection comprises more than 3 million objects and works of art including renowned masterpieces. The museum also houses treasures and artifacts from almost every culture known to man. You can see ancient Egyptian sculptures, Scythian gold, Chinese manuscripts, Iranian silverware, Russian icons, Byzantine applied art and Greek jewelry from the Black Sea region.
Hermitage museum collection is found in the house of breathtaking beauty, where the tsars once resided. Learn more about how the imperial and military might of Russia is reflected in the reception halls of the Winter Palace.
- Guided tour
- Entrance to Hermitage Museum
Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Meet your guide at Palace Square, near Alexander Column. (Palace Square, Saint Petersburg)
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German
- Tour operates from Tuesday to Sunday
- 1 October to 30 April the tour starts at 10:45
- From 1 May to 30 September the tour starts at 9:40
- Tour does not operate on 1 January and 9 May
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...
Esta excursión por la Avenida Nevsky te mostrará por qué aquí se estableció la nobleza más important...