Cruise along California's spectacular coastline on a relaxing day trip from San Francisco. You'll travel along Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula and visit Steinbeck's Cannery Row. Afterward, finish your day with a stop at the coastal town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, before returning to San Francisco.
Excursions & day trips
Monterey, Carmel and The 17-Mile Drive tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Carmel by the Sea
- Explore Monterey and Cannery Row
- Enjoy expert guide and commentary
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (if selected)
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
If you are not choosing the hotel pick-up option, please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure at the Gray Line Sightseeing office.
What to remember
- Buses are air-conditioned with bathroom, WiFi and power outlets
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels, you will need to contact the provider prior to your tour to schedule pick-up details (contact information will be in your voucher)
- Daily: 8.00am - 6.30pm
Gray Line of San Francisco
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.