Sonoma and Napa Valley wine tour with tastings from San Francisco
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Picturesque drive through Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Wine tour and tasting at three wineries
- Free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville
- Free wireless on board tour bus
Dive into the world of Northern California’s premiere wine country on this day trip from San Francisco. You’ll learn about wine from an expert and walk through the vineyards. Enter wineries and see how grapes are picked, crushed, blended and bottled before tasting the finished product.
You’ll have free time for lunch at Historical Sonoma Square or Vintage 1870 in the heart of Napa.
This tour offers a mix of boutique and large-scale wineries (list subject to change):
- Nicholson Ranch Winery (Sonoma)
- Madonna Estate
- Mt. St. John (Napa)
- Sutter Home (Napa)
Note: Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.
- Guided tour of Napa
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (ages 0-4): free
- Children (ages 5-11): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced only during low season
478 Post St. San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
- You must first bring a printed copy of your voucher to 478 Post St, San Francisco to reconfirm your booking and schedule a hotel pick-up
- Winery locations and itinerary are subject to change due to traffic or a special event at the location
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47 and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Departure at 9:00am
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Exper...
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula. Enjoy the fa...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Start your guided tour with magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods Nati...
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chi...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
The San Francisco Ride to the Bridge Scooter Tour is the most sensational way to see the City by the...
A perfect option for first-time visitors, the San Francisco Flexi Attractions Pass offers the best a...