Waterfront mini segway tour
- The most sensational way to see the City by the Bay in 1.5 hours
- Fully guided and narrated experience
- Visit San Francisco's picturesque wharf and waterfront
- Get great views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline
The San Francisco wharf and waterfront segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city - glide through the waterfront for a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and Fisherman’s Wharf.
After a 20-30 minute training session on how to safely operate the segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, making sure you don't miss a single detail about the sites. See more sites in less time including:
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
- Segway equipment
- Segway training
- Guided Segway tour
353 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Tours depart from the rear parking lot at 417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
Check calendar for current time offerings
- April through October: Every day at 2.00pm
- November through March: Every day at 1.30pm
Closed 25 December and 1 January
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...