San Gimignano Pass - 2 days
- Save on entrance fees to museums
- Skip the line at the ticket office with your Pass
- Enjoy a single ticket for entrance to all the best museums
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic Museums and the Collegiate Church of San Gimignano with the adjoining Museum of Sacred Art.
The Civic Museums complex includes:
- Palazzo Comunale (Town Hall)
- Pinacoteca (gallery)
- Torre Grossa (tower)
- Archaeological Museum
- Spezieria di Santa Fina
- Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery
- Church of San Lorenzo in Ponte (entirely decorated with frescoes depicting the afterlife through suggestive details of Hell, Purgatory and Paradise)
The museum circuit of the Parish of Santa Maria Assunta includes:
- Museum of Sacred Art
You can freely visit all the sites listed above with a single ticket on your own schedule within 2 days.
- Pass valid for 2 days
- The San Gimignano Pass and the San Gimignano Pass Junior allow the following access: Duomo and Museum of Sacred Art, Palazzo Comunale, Pinacoteca, Torre Grossa, Museo Archeologico, Chiesa San Lorenzo In Ponte, Spezieria di Santa Fina, Galleria d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea "Raffaele De Grada"
- Reduced: children from 6 to 17 years of age
- Free: children under 6 years of age, residents of San Gimignano, people with physical disabilities and accompanying care-taker, tour guides, I.C.O.M. card holders
Piazza Duomo, 53037 San Gimignano
Present your voucher at the Duomo ticket office to redeem your San Gimignano Pass. The Town Hall, the Pinacoteca and Torre Grossa are situated in Piazza Duomo 2, while the Archaeological Museum, la Spezieria di Santa Fina, and the Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery are found on Folgóre da San Gimignano Street, 11.
- Open ticket usable on any date until 31 December 2019
- Please consult the opening hours for the individual museums you wish to visit
1 April - 31 October:
- From Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.30pm
- Saturday from 10.00am - 05.30pm
- Sunday from 12.30pm to 05.00pm
1 November - 31 March:
- From Monday to Saturday 10.00am - 5.30pm
- Sunday from 12.30pm - 05.00pm
Blackout dates: from 15 to 31 January, 12 March, from 15 to 30 November, 25 December
Entrance is permitted up to one-half hour before museum closing
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from San Gimignano, and enjoy...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...
Choose the tour and tasting that suits at best your necessities among the four offered by San Quiric...
A fantastic experience is waiting for you! Walking in the woods hunting for the so-called “black gol...
The Chianti region is right in between Florence and Siena, world-wide famous for its wine and its sw...