Gastronomy tour of São Paulo
- Discover the Gastronomy variety of São Paulo
- Explore the typical flavours of the Municipal Market
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pick up included
You’ll be picked-up from your place of stay or combined starting point and first head to São Paulo’s famous Municipal Market (eclectic industrial style gourmet market filled with gorgeous stained-glass, built in 1933). Here you’ll see a wide variety of food from fresh produce to meat, poultry, seafood, sweets and spices of all sorts.
During your tour you’ll please your eyes, sense of smell and taste with a variety of products from all of the different regions of Brazil, including the amazon. You’ll have the chance to taste samplers or even full dishes at the market’s food court (food expenses not included).
After, your guide will take you to a typical street market where you’ll also get to see all types of exotic products at great prices. You’ll experience the everyday sound of street vendors attempting to attract customers, which makes-up part of the atmosphere there. The tour can also include other typical Brazilian food shops where you’ll find a variety of cheese, chocolate, homemade bread and many other products as well.
Once you’ve had the chance to enjoy this wonderful experience, your guide will drive you back to the starting point.
- Professional private tour guide (fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese speaker)
- Private vehicular transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from the starting point in (only applies for centrally located hotels in São Paulo)
- Food and beverages
- Miscellaneous expenses
Children up to 5 years old :free
Centrally located hotels in São Paulo.During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Everyday at 9:30am or at 1:30pm
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...