São Paulo football tour
- Discover why Brazil is the Football country
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour guide will pick you up from your place of stay and take you to the venue of your choice. You´ll be able to choose between the Allianz Park Stadium, which is the home of the Palmeiras soccer team, or Morumbi Stadium, which is the home to the São Paulo soccer team.
Palmeiras stadium was opened in 2014 and is considered one of the most modern soccer stadiums in the world. São Paulo soccer team stadium´s is the largest local stadium, with a capacity of approximately 80,000 seats.
In addition, your tour also includes a visit to the Soccer Museum. The museum is located in the complex of the Pacaembu Stadium. This museum is one of the most frequented museums in São Paulo, it presents in great detail the history of Soccer in Brazil and how the sport is directly linked to the culture of this country.
Once you’ve had the chance to enjoy this wonderful experience, your guide will drive you back to the starting point.
- Professional private tour guide
- Private vehicular transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from the starting point in (only applies for centrally located hotels in São Paulo)
- Tickets to all Museums and Stadiums
- Food and beverages
- Miscellaneous expenses
- Children up to 5 years old: free
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Wednesday to Sundays, at 10:00am
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...