Gibraltar guided tour from Seville
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the "Ruta del Toro" (Bullfighting´s route)
- Visit "Punta de Europa", the southern most spot in Europe
- Explore the amazing caves of San Miguel
- Discover the famous monkeys of Gibraltar, the unique existing breed of monkeys in the old Europe
The mythology points out that the very same Hercules put two columns - the legendary gate between Africa and Europe - one of these was born in what today is Gibraltar.
Just there is where you will go in this excursion with the goal to enjoy an unforgettable journey for all the tastes; history, multiculturality, duty free shopping, imposing caves and the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar. Once you leave Seville the guide will delight you with a very interesting introduction about the area meanwhile you are watching the beautiful landscapes of the very famous "Ruta del Toro" (Bullfighting's Route). After two hours ride you will arrive to your destination. Once you have crossed the frontier you will start a panoramic visit which includes "Punta de Europa", the southern most spot in Europe from where you will even contemplate Africa, in case of having a sunny day.
Next you will visit the amazing caves of San Miguel and then you will have the chance of watching the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar, the unique existing breed of monkeys in the old Europe. After that, you will enjoy free-time to have lunch, to stroll and to enjoy the bustling pedestrian streets of Gibraltar by yourself or shopping in the busy main street, where it is said that almost everything is sold! There are cafes and bars offering a welcome relief for the visitors. Afterwards you will board the coach again for your journey back to the capital of Andalusia.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center
- Official guide
- Entrance fees to the caves of San Miguel
- Free time to walk around the historic city center
- Lunch (optional for 18€)
- Any extra unspecified
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Between 8.00am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center Alternatively, at 8.00am in the Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- The client has to print a voucher or show it in his phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The client will need his passport, if he/she is Spanish, is enough with the DNI
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: min. 2 max. 30 people
- Friday at 8.00am
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Deportivo Alavés 03-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spai...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 24-02-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain De...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Espanyol 11-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Delive...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Madrid 26-09-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Del...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Valladolid 25-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Rayo Vallecano 24-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain ...