- Enjoy the most important palace-fortress of the Islamic world wedged between Granada and Sierra Nevada mountains
- Discover the different courtyards and pavilions of the Alhambra while exploring its origins and history
- Pass a range of stunning villages on the drive, such as Estepa, Antequera and Loja
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
Visit Granada and Alhambra Palace on this private trip from Seville. Enjoy the most important palace-fortress of the Islamic world wedged between Granada and the Sierra Nevada mountains, and take a guided tour of its attractions, including the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palace and Generalife Gardens. You will discover the different places, courtyards and pavilions as you discover their history. After the guided tour in group to finish with a walking tour of Albaicin with your private guide, the old Moorish quarter, with its narrow streets, flower-filled squares and spectacular Alhambra views. After the tour you have time to eat and enjoy the city center by yourself. Your guide will pick up you to take the way back to Seville and arrive before dinner.
You will set off for Granada early in the morning so that you are able to tour the Sevillian countryside. On your journey you will pass a range of stunning villages such as Estepa, Antequera and Loja. After seeing and experiencing much of Andalusia you will arrive in Granada.
The city possesses a vast cultural and historical legacy and is presided over by the famous Alhambra palace. The Alhamabra was an Arabic palace where the Nasrid dynasty used to reside. The palace is among one of the most beautiful places in the world and the most popular tourist attraction in Andalucia. Once you arrive there you will be accompanied around the Palace and will see just why it’s renowned for its heritage. You will see the remnants of the many different cultures and religions that encompassed this sight. You will also get the opportunity to see the exquisite gardens that astound with their beauty. For this reason it is considered one of the most important sights of the country.
You will then proceed to drive to the city center where you will have free time to have some lunch, do some shopping and simply relax enjoying the beauty of the city. Your guide will pick up you to take the way back to Seville and arrive before dinner.
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up service at your hotel or accommodation in Seville
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Group size: min. 1 person / max. 8 people
- Everyday at 6.30am
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Deportivo Alavés 03-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spai...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 24-02-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain De...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Espanyol 11-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Delive...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Madrid 26-09-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Del...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Villarreal CF 26-08-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain D...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Valladolid 25-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain...