Spend a full day with a knowledgeable local tour guide while traveling Shanghai, get a better understanding of this classic and modern city. Visit the city highlight of Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, stroll around the must-see beautiful Bund, explore the Yuyuan Garden and walk along the nearby Yuyuan Bazaar and Shanghai Old Street. You will firstly visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall which was built to show the achievement of the city planning and construction and it is regarded as a window for Shanghai to communicate with the outside world. Head to the Bund – the must-see place in Shanghai, which is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later enjoy a delicious lunch in the local nice restaurant. Continue to visit the Yu Garden - the largest of ancient gardens with Ming and Qing architectural styles in Shanghai, stroll around Yuyuan Bazaar to taste local food, buy souvenirs and small commodities, explore the old business street of Shanghai Old Street, later proceed to the fashionable pedestrian street at Xintiandi composed of Shikumen and modern architectural style.
Full day private tour - Shanghai sightseeing of the Bund and Yuyuan garden
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Great overview and orientation of Shanghai city
- Experience the legacy of Ming Dynasty all over again at the Yuyuan Garden
- See stunning views of the Huangpu River at the Bund, Shanghai’s beautiful waterfront
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to centrally located Shanghai hotels
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Private tour
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking
What to remember
- Please bring your valid passport on the day of travel
- The duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tour operates from Tuesday to Sunday
- A local guide will pick you up from centrally located Shanghai hotels at 09:00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.