Book this ticket to the Sharm al-Sheikh Museum. This is perfect for historians or anyone who is interested in learning about civilization history. In the museum, you will see different forms of human civilization, focusing on Egyptian civilization. See various artifacts including the statue of Pa-di-Amun-neb- neswt-tawy, the column with Hathor capital, the statue of Wife of Nakhtmin, ram mummy, heads of Hatshepsut and Thutmose. In the museum's grand hall, you will also see how civilizations progress through science, industry, and craft.
Attractions & guided tours
Sharm el-Sheikh Museum entrance ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Learn more about the human civilization, focusing on Egyptian civilization
- Perfect for historians or anyone who is interested in learning about civilization history
- See various artifacts including the statue of Pa-di-Amun-neb- neswt-tawy, the column with Hathor capital, the statue of Wife of Nakhtmin, ram mummy, heads of Hatshepsut and Thutmose
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
What's not included
- Children (age 6-12)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Unnamed Road, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Please meet the local operator in front of the Gate of Sharm el-Sheikh Antiquity Museum.
What to remember
- Please confirm the exact time you would like to visit the museum so the local operator can prepare and meet you at the meeting point
- The museum opens daily from 10.00am to 1.00pm and from 5.00pm to 11.00pm
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.