Chianti tour at sunset with dinner experience from Siena
- Enjoy an aperitif in a vineyard
- Visit a typical Tuscan farm
- Night visit to the village of Castellina
- Enjoy a 4 course dinner
This tour will offer you a particular and unique culinary experience within a typical rural context. Once you arrive in a characteristic Tuscan farm in the Chianti countryside, you will be welcomed with an Italian aperitif that you will enjoy right inside the farm’s suggestive vineyard at sunset time.
Afterwards you will be seated and served a delicious 4 course meal that will give you a taste of the particular culinary culture of this countryside.
After dinner you will enjoy a nice walk by visiting the lovely and ancient village of Castellina in Chianti at night. This tiny medieval village, once founded by the Etruscans, is full of historic architectural constructions and sites of interest that you can admire by simply taking a relaxing walk and getting a bit lost on your own.
Prepare to experience a lovely night full of culture, good food and wine!
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Aperitif and dinner with a menu consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Child 3-12 years: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years: free of charge
Pick-up service from your accommodation in Siena
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Monday, Thursday, Saturday at 06:00 pm
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Discover a resort and spa in Tuscany, where Italian hospitality is combined with an unforgettable we...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...