Capri in one day from Sorrento with Limoncello tasting
- Visit both the towns of Capri and Anacapri with your guide
- Explore the island’s top sights and dazzling nature on a private coach for your group alone
- Sip Italy’s renowned liquor at the most famous ‘limoncello’ shop on Capri
You will meet your tour operator in Sorrento to embark on an incredible voyage to the island whose beauty has beckoned travelers for centuries. First, enjoy a cruise on the high-speed ferry from Sorrento to the island of Capri. Once there, your expert Capri-native guide will be waiting for you on the docks, ready to show you the most enticing sights in both the towns of Capri and Anacapri. With their local insider expertise, you will discover the most awe-inspiring, authentic parts of the island, its diverse history, secrets and best vantage points to take the best pictures.
Relax while enjoying a taste of Capri's authentic limoncello in Anacapri. Excite your senses at the gorgeous Carthusia Perfumery, where everything is made entirely from natural local ingredients. You will hear the legend of how this fragrant factory conceived Capri’s first perfume in 1380. You will also have some free time to explore the cities on your own and have lunch with insider tips and recommendations from your guide. Take a relaxing stroll through the town’s narrow streets or shop among the many boutiques or handmade crafts and artisanal products. Or perhaps tantalize your taste buds with an ‘antipasto’ appetizer at one of the many local bistros.
The subject of countless books, movies, paintings and poems, you also have the option of visiting the world-renowned Blue Grotto for a small extra cost. Your guide will take care of all the arrangements and your representative will escort you for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Hear about the grotto’s natural features and captivating history before you enjoy the most famous and spectacular place the island of Capri has to offer. After your visit to the Blue Grotto, you will meet the rest of the group to continue on your journey.
In the late afternoon, you’ll return to the harbor to catch the high-speed ferry back to Sorrento, filled with the sights, colors, aromas and flavors of one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful islands!
- Local expert English-speaking guide in Capri
- Boat tickets
- Authentic limoncello tasting
- Food/beverage (other than listed as included)
- Children 2-14 years of age: reduced
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
Via Marina Piccola, 22, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
At Sorrento Port, above the ticket offices, where docks 8 and 9 are. Facing the sea, your meeting point is on the right-hand side of the Terminal, next to the grassy area.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking - comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this tour.
- Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea conditions. If you are sensitive to seasickness, please take any necessary precautions before your journey
- Please note that the visit to the Blue Grotto is available upon client request at a price of €30. The service will be purchased on site and the only method of payment accepted is cash. The access to the Blue Grotto is always subject to weather conditions. Please note that if you opt for this service you will miss a part of the tour in Capri or Anacapri, depending on the time table for the Blue Grotto visits.
- This tour ends around 5.45pm at Sorrento Port
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Meeting Time: 9.20am
- Departure Time: 9.35am
Drive along the Amalfi Coast taking in spectacular views, rolling hills, and quaint towns, see the s...
The Amalfi Coast is home to some of the most beautiful scenery the world has to offer. Its lush peak...
Visit some of the Amalfi Coast’s most popular destinations aboard a comfortable air-conditioned Merc...
Il frantoio Gargiulo produce olio extravergine di oliva da anni conservando le tradizioni di frantoi...
Set off from Sorrento for a relaxing day experiencing the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-...
Spend an unforgettably beautiful day cruising along the Amalfi Coast on this 6-hour private boat exc...