Discover Positano and Amalfi by boat from Sorrento
- Spend a full-day discovering Positano and Amalfi
- Chance to swim & snorkel in the crystal-clear waters
- Small-group tour of maximum 12 people
- Light refreshments on board
Pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento. Boarding and sail towards the Amalfi Coast along Sorrento Peninsula.
During the boat ride, we’ll make several stops along Sorrento Coast: Marciano, Mitigliano and Bagni della Regina Giovanna (with free time for swimming and snorkeling), and along the Amalfi Coast: Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano – Grotta dello Smeraldo.
At the arrival in Positano, we’ll stop for about 1h.30 hours to explore this charming fishing village. The trip will continue with a stop of 1h.30m in Amalfi; free time to visit the ancient Maritime Republic on your own.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon, enjoy a limoncello tasting on board.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Professional English-speaking skipper
- Drinks and appetizers
- Snorkelling equipment
- Wi-Fi on board
- Entrance Fees
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-9): reduced
Select your hotel name at the time of booking for arranging the pick-up service.
- Do not forget to bring your camera, swimsuit, towel, suncream, hat and wear comfortable shoes.
- The availability may change due to inclement weather.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Every day at 09:30 am
Drive along the Amalfi Coast taking in spectacular views, rolling hills, and quaint towns, see the s...
The Amalfi Coast is home to some of the most beautiful scenery the world has to offer. Its lush peak...
You will meet your tour operator in Sorrento to embark on an incredible voyage to the island whose b...
Il frantoio Gargiulo produce olio extravergine di oliva da anni conservando le tradizioni di frantoi...
Set off from Sorrento for a relaxing day experiencing the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-...
Spend an unforgettably beautiful day cruising along the Amalfi Coast on this 6-hour private boat exc...