Sorrento and Capri boat tour
- Enjoy a full day on the romantic island of Capri
- Admire the famous rocks of Faraglioni with their high stacks and arches
- Enjoy a walking tour of Capri’s scenic cobbled alleyways
- Plenty of free time to explore the island and relax
Discover the beauty of the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri during this 8-hours tour. Admire the fascinating sea caves around the edge of the island, its colorful harbors, whitewashed line sand and the fascinating Faraglioni rocks formations. End your day with a walking tour of Capri's main town at your leisure.
Few places in the world have a fantasy of myth and nature as Capri. A pleasant boat trip along the coast of Sorrento, will take you to the island; here you can freely explore and discover Capri, walking aimlessly in the alleys of the centre, reliving ancient times among the archaeological finds of Villa Jovis and a hike to Monte Solaro. And then the wonderful view by boat around the island, after the Salto di Tiberio you see the Faraglioni: it is said that all couples exchanging a kiss under the arch will stay together forever! Numerous fascinating caves, including the Green Grotto, named for the emerald water reflections.
Among other destinations recommended are the Punta Carena Lighthouse, the second largest in Italy, the Blue Grotto* (entrance fee not included in the excursion price - €13,00 p.p.) and the Natural Arch. Planned, several stops for swimming and snorkelling. Port of Marina Grande with a stop of 4/5 hours to explore the island of Capri. Aboard happy hour, relaxing and tasting limoncello. *To enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.
- Professional skipper
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off available from hotels located in Sorrento city centre
- Appetizers and drinks
- Small-group tour of 12 people on the board
- Limoncello tasting
- Entrance fees
- Blue Grotto if the weather permitting (entrance fee not included in the excursion price, approx. €13 per person)
- Children (3-9): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Pick up service is included. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The availability may change due to inclement weather
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tour in English: every day at 9:00 am
- Tour in Spanish: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9:00 am
- Departure from the port of Piano di Sorrento is around 10.30am
This wonderful island has a remarkable natural landscape and has been the haunt of the rich and famo...
With this Sorrento hop-on hop-off bus tour you’ll discover the treasures of a Mediterranean gem.Hop ...
You'll start your day by being picked up in your hotel and transferred by minibus to Pompeii. At the...
You'll be picked-up from your hotel and transferred by mini-bus to Naples. Here you’ll start with a ...
Visit some of the Amalfi Coast’s most popular destinations aboard a comfortable air-conditioned Merc...
Scopri le bellezze di Positano e Amalfi e goditi una favolosa escursione in barca. Una mini-crociera...
Un tour via mare che ti farà godere la penisola Sorrentina a bordo di una barca. Ammirerai la costa,...
This tour starts from Naples two times a day, every day. After a 30-minute drive, you will reach Pom...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Neapolitan cuisine and taste the fruit of ...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...