Adventure aquarium for the whole family! Dive into an amazing underwater world at SEA LIFE Speyer with more than 3.000 creatures from 100 different species. Follow the River Rhine up to the North Sea and enjoy a beautiful surround view at the great reef whit hundreds of tropical fish and corals. Six audio stations explain the life at and around the reef. When passing the eight metres underwater tunnel through the Mediterranean Sea you’re discovering rays, cat sharks and morays. Watch our daily feedings and come close to our creatures at the touch pool. At our restaurant you’re enjoying a beautiful surround view over Rhiver Rhine and the Dome of Speyer.
Zoos & Aquariums
SEA LIFE Speyer tickets
Availability: Every day
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Discover the fascinating underwater world from local rivers to tropical oceans
- Interactive touch pools and live feedings
- Get to know Marty, the Green Sea Turtle and what’s his favourite food
What to expect
- Entrance to the SEA LIFE Speyer
What's not included
- Food and drinks at the restaurant
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years on: full price
SEA LIFE Speyer, Im Hafenbecken 5, 67346 Speyer, Germany
From train station Speyer with the City Shuttle Bus to stop „Festplatz“.
Pedestrian signage through the Domgarten
What to remember
- Important: please note, that children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not permitted. Assistance Dogs are however welcome
- Monday - Friday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Saturday - Sunday from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Bank holidays and holidays: from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- 24 December: closed
- 31 December: from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Last admission always 1 hour before closure
SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.