Game of Thrones guided walking tour in Split
- Explore the local filming locations for Game of Thrones
- Visit the basement of Diocletian’s Palace
- Wander the narrow streets in the footsteps of Khaleesi
- Feast like Tyrion with on a G.O.T.-inspired meal of eggs, bacon, homemade sausage, and a Westerosi fave, warm bread with sea salt
- Explore the fascinating City Museum – one of the famous locations in G.O.T.
Old, new, and fictional worlds collide in this walking tour of Diocletian’s Palace. Not only is this impressive complex rich with history and a favorite local hangout, but it is the filming location for the hit TV series Game of Thrones.
Calling all Games of Thrones fans! Let us transport you out of modern-day Split and into Westeros on this walking tour of Diocletian’s Palace. This impressively preserved Roman camp will bring Game of Thrones to life as you walk in the footsteps of the characters, plot your revenge in its narrow streets like Khaleesi, and dine on a feast fit for Tyrion.
- Pint of beer
- Entrance ticket to Diocletian’s palace basement
Beginning of the Riva (Promenade) near the mock-up model of the city, Split 21000a
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Every day
Croatia's Dalmatian coast is home to one of the country's most beautiful nature parks – Biokovo. And...
If a gentle pace when enjoying heritage is what you're after, then this daytrip to Dubrovnik is the ...
The palette of greens and blues Mother Nature used on Krka National Park was infinite. It's hard not...
Exploring Dubrovnik is like uncovering a treasure trove of historical masterpieces. And on this tour...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...
Amazing landscapes and adrenalin-pumping adventure are the name of the game in this River Cetina raf...