- Cover all the primary city attractions within 5 hours, including City Hall and Vasa Museum
- Learn some exciting facts about the history of Stockholm
- Enjoy an easy round trip transfer from the cruise ship
This overall Stockholm bus tour will allow you to grasp all the major tourist attractions within 5 hours, including City Hall and the Vasa Museum. The round trip transfer from the cruise ship is included in the tour price. The tour meeting point is located by the ship, where your guide will greet and invite you to check in for the tour. After the check-in procedure board the bus and get ready for new impressions!
Upon your arrival to the downtown, your guide will make a retrospective journey in the city's history for you. You will learn that originally Stockholm was built to be a fortress which grew into a town. It took several centuries for a small town to turn into the largest city of Sweden and its capital. You will have a photo stop to catch the panoramic city view, where you can see some of the 14 islands, on which Stockholm is situated.
Visit the Vasa Museum on the island “Royal Djurgården”. The area is the most popular leisure zone among citizens, where you can attend the amusement park, the open-air museum “Skansen”, the theme park “Junibacken” for children and many other attractions. The Swedish warship Vasa displayed in the museum with the same name can boast with a peculiar story. This ship sank on its maiden voyage in the year of its construction and was salvaged after 333 years from the sea bottom. Nowadays Vasa has become a symbol of the Swedish “great power period”.
You will have an opportunity to see the City Hall, which is prominent for its architecture and considered to be the city’s defender and guard. After 5 hours of exploring the city, you are free either to stay in the city longer and make your way to the ship on your own or return back to the cruise ship with your group.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- Panoramic city tour by bus
- Walking tour in Old Town
- Admissions to Vasa Museum
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port. Meet your guide by the ship. When you get off the ship please look for sign ULKOTOURS and simply check in with the manager.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a shared small-group tour. Maximum number of participants: 26-32
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (Not wheelchair accessible)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is NOT recommended for ferry passengers.
- Daily (but subject to availability)
- Tour start time: 30 minutes after ship docks (or if other time is specified by your tour operator)
- Waiting time for late passengers is 15 minutes only
- Please CHECK emails, you will be sent important information concerning the tour starting time and the meeting point!
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
Stockholm, Sweden's capital, is an extraordinarily beautiful city. It is located on the southwest co...
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...
Wenn Sie einen netten & kurzen Überblick über die Stadt bekommen wollen, ist die Altstadtführung gen...