Stockholm city pass
- Free admission to more than 60 Stockholm attractions
- Unlimited travel on hop-on hop-off buses and boats
- See Stockholm at your own pace
- Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 5-day pass
With your Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands. Your Stockholm Pass will save you time and money as you discover the city with numerous perks and discounts at your disposal. Stockholm Pass gives you free admission to more than 60 sights and attractions including up to 16 sightseeing tours and unlimited travel on Open Top’s hop-on hop-off buses and boats. No need to buy tickets, just show your Stockholm Pass at the ticket office and you are ready to explore! Your Stockholm Pass complimentary guide book contains maps and tourist information so that you can effectively plan your visit to make the most of your time in Stockholm.
The Stockholm Pass includes:
- Unlimited travel with Open Top Tours hop-on, hop-off buses and boats in Stockholm
- Up to 15 sightseeing tours and excursions included during high season
- Gröna Lunds Tivoli – free admittance
- Skyview – free tour
- Royal Canal Tour sightseeing included
- Royal Palace – free admission
- Vasa Museum – free admission
- Junibacken – free admission
- Free Stockholm panorama bus tour included
- Fotografiska free admission
- Nobel Museum free admission
- Old town Walkabout – free admission
- Free boat ride to Drottningholm Palace
- Skansen Aquarium
- Dance museum
- Strindberg Museum (open 19 January)
- Swedish Museum of Performing Arts
- Bergrummet – Tidö Collection of Toys & Comics
- Royal Djurgården guided walk (July-August)
- Stockholm pass
- Public Transportation
- Food and beverages
- Youth from 6 to 15 years old are reduced
You could redeem your voucher at Stromma.com Sergels Torg (Stockholm Visitor Center, Sergels Torg 5), Stromma.com Strömkajen (Södra Blasieholmshamnen, Stockholm), Royal Djurgården Visitor Center (Djurgårdsvägen 2).
- The voucher in your email confirmation is NOT a valid Stockholm Pass
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given Stockholm Pass guidebook with information on museums and establishments associated with the program
- The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary - information on the discounts offered
- Your card will not replace or refunded if lost
Stromma.com Sergels Torg
Stockholm Visitor Center, Sergels Torg 5
Jan 1 - April 30: Mon-Sat 09.30-15.00, Sun 10.30-15.00. * Closed for lunch daily at 13.00-13.30.
May 1 - Aug 31: Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00, Sat 09.00-15.00, Sun 10.00-15.00.
Sep 1 - Dec 31: Mon-Sat 09.30-15.00, Sun 10.30-15.00. * Closed for lunch daily at 13.00-13.30.
Closed: Jan 1, Dec 24-25.
Nearest Metro Station: T-Centralen, exit towards Sergels Torg.
Please note: The redemption center desk "Stromma.com Sergels Torg" is located inside the Stockholm Visitor Center building.
Södra Blasieholmshamnen, Stockholm
Dec 17 - Jan 6: Daily 09.30-15.00.
Jan 7 - March 31: Mon-Thu 11.00-13.30, Fri-Sun: 09.30-15.00.
(Note: opening hours are subject to change).
Nearest Metro Station: Kungsträdgården
Royal Djurgården Visitor Center.
Jan - May: Daily 09.00-17.00.
Jun - Aug: Daily 09.00-19.00.
Sep - Dec: Daily 09.00-17.00.
(Note: opening hours are subject to change)
Nearest Tram Station: Djurgårdsbron
Closed: Dec 24-25.
Special opening hours: Closes at 15.00 on Dec 6, 7, 12, 14.
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...