Stockholm private bike tour
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Stockholm really comes alive when you explore it by bike! In fact, it's believed to be one of the best ways to explore the fabulous city. On this private bike tour, you and your friends and family can explore at your own pace, having the time of your life while getting to know the city on the back of a bike.
You will go the extra mile on this private biking adventure; you’ll get to see all the iconic sights as well as the hidden gems that make the city so special, and you’ll cycle your way through an enchanting historic town and into a vibrant modern city.
You will be taken on an old-world adventure through Gamla Stan and promise you’ll love cycling the beautiful winding pathways of Kungsträdgården. However, the fun doesn’t stop there because you’ll also visit Kungsholmen and see the spectacular Stadhuis. Enjoy the vibrant Östermalm district, including the stunning Humlegården. You’ll also get your fix of Scandi-design in Norrmalm! This tour has it all!
You’ll have the guide all to yourselves for 3 hours, so he/she will make sure to give you recommendations for the best places to eat, as well as suggestions as to what you should do during the rest of your visit. Your guide will not only tell you the stories of this amazing city but will also answer all your questions.
- Relaxed and personal guided tour
- Private tour guide
- Bike rental
- Central meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Helmets (to rent on the spot)
- Tickets to attractions
Scheelegatan 15, 112 28 Stockholm, Suède
Meet your guide at Cykelstallet & Servicedepån Gardefuhr, located in Scheelegatan 15.
- Tour in English
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes
- Age restrictions for participation are a minimum of 15 years of age
Departure at 10.00am or 2.00pm
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
You’ll love your 3-hour tour as you will get a fantastic overview of the city over the centuries and...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...