Stockholm royal canal boat tour
- Cruise along Stockholm's Djurgården Canal
- Admire historical sights and breathtaking city views
- Audio guide available in 11 different languages
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see historic buildings, museums and the city's beautiful green areas.
On the return trip, the Stockholm skyline opens up before your eyes with a spectacular view that can only be experienced from the water.
- 50-minute royal canal boat tour
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Transportation to/from Departure Point
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Youth (6-15 years old): reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 9, 111 48 Stockholm, Sweden
This tour departs from Strömkajen. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have a printed or mobile version of your voucher with you.
- Tour available in 11 languages
- Crayons and coloring materials available on board for children
- Daily: Starting at 10.30am and every hour until 6.30pm
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
You’ll love your 3-hour tour as you will get a fantastic overview of the city over the centuries and...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...
You will enjoy a relaxing sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look a...