- Discover all must sees of Strasbourg
- Get discounts on activities and visits
- Ride a bicycle to explore the city
- Get on board for a boat tour
- Go up on the cathedral plateform
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Strasbourg Pass is your key to the city for 3 consecutive days. The free services and numerous discounts let you discover all the monuments and not-to-be-missed tourist sites, at your own pace and in total freedom. Alone, on romantic holiday or as a family!
• Visit of one of the museums
• Ascent to the cathedral platform
• Disposal of a bicycle during half a day
• Boat tour through Strasbourg
• Astronomical clock of the cathedral
Half price offers:
• Visit of a second museum
• tour with the mini-train (April to October)
• Visit of the Vaisseau
• Audio guided visit of the old town
• Discovery tour with a Segway
• Visit of the Planetarium
• 30% reduction on some goods in the shop
• Reduction on a discovery tour with a Segway
• Visit of the museum "Les secrets du chocolat"
- Visit of one of the museums
- Ascent to the cathedral platform
- Disposal of a bicycle during half a day
- Boat tour through Strasbourg
- Astronomical clock of the cathedral
- What is not mentionned in the 'what's included'
- Children (4-12) and youth (13-17): reduced
17 Place de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Redeem your voucher to get your Strasbourg Pass at the Strasbourg Tourist Office desk open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
- The Strasbourg Pass is for individuals only, it is not intended for groups
- The pass is valid on 3 consecutive days, until 31st December 2018
The Tourist Office is open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
Discover the Alsatian region, a place where culture, art de vivre and pleasures of the palate interm...
Enjoy Bordeaux at its fullest with this package including entrance tickets to the Cité du Vin, a gui...
Experience a full-day excursion discovering the best sites of Provence departing from Aix-en-Provenc...
Come enjoy an early bird 3-course dinner cruise on board of a Bateau Mouche.The boarding starts at 5...
Discover 3 highlights of the Loire Valley, listed in the World Heritage by the UNESCO, in this fully...
Experience panoramic views from the cliff's roads leading from Nice to Monaco.At the bend of which y...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Enjoy a stroll in the historical streets of Paris and discover 2 rooftop bars in one night, meet peo...
Discover the Roman and medieval architectures with the Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard and the mediev...
Live like a queen and have your cake too! Once inside the gate we will grab our cameras and head int...