Strasbourg City Pass
- Discover all must sees of Strasbourg
- Get discounts on activities and visits
- Get on board for a boat tour
- Go up on the cathedral plateform
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Strasbourg Pass is your key to the city for 3 consecutive days. The free services and numerous discounts let you discover all the monuments and not-to-be-missed tourist sites, at your own pace and in total freedom. Alone, on romantic holiday or as a family!
• Visit of one of the museums
• Ascent to the cathedral platform (From 23/11/2018 until 30/06/2019, the cathedral platform will be closed for renovation works)
• Boat tour through Strasbourg
• Visit of Astronomical clock of the cathedral (except Sundays and public holidays)
Half price offers:
• Visit of a second museum
• tour with the mini-train (April to October)
• Visit of the Vaisseau
• Audio guided visit of the old town
• Guided walking tour
• 20% reduction on some goods in the shop
• Reduction on a discovery tour with a Segway
• Reduction on a visit to the museum "Les secrets du chocolat"
• Reduction on a visit to the museum "Château Vodou"
- Visit of one of the museums
- Ascent to the cathedral platform
- Boat tour through Strasbourg
- Astronomical clock of the cathedral
- What is not mentionned in the 'what's included'
- Children (4-12) and youth (13-17): reduced
17 Place de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Redeem your voucher to get your Strasbourg Pass at the Strasbourg Tourist Office desk open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
- The Strasbourg Pass is for individuals only, it is not intended for groups
- The pass is valid on 3 consecutive days, until 30th June 2019
- From 23/11/2018 until 30/06/2019, the cathedral platform will be closed for renovation works
The Tourist Office is open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm.
During this half-day tour, you will discover the spa town of Baden Baden nestled at the foot of the ...
Pass'Alsace is the ideal tourist Pass to visit Alsace with your family and friends. Enjoy a free adm...
You will discover the city of Strasbourg in a fun and informative way as you taste some of the best ...
This tour has been carefully designed for travelers that wish to get the most out of their stay here...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and disco...
Leave Colmar for the Alsace countryside and visit some of the most beautiful villages in the area.Yo...
You'll depart in the morning from Colmar, the heart of the Alsace wine region, and travel along the ...
Today, the most interesting landmarks of Alsace will be on your program. You will first discover the...
You'll depart in the early afternoon from Colmar, the heart of the Alsace wine region, and travel al...