Midnight sun hiking tour in Svolvaer
- Explore the Lofoten islands Atlantic side with a local guide
- Experience the unique sensation of the suns illumination after midnight
- Capture the islands towering cliffs, white sands and sleepy fishing villages
Combine your passion for hiking with the beauty of the sun that never sets, as you make the most of your vacation exploring the island at night in never ending twilight.
Your guide with lead you on a hiking tour of the Atlantic part of the Lofoten islands where you will have the unique experience of walking along the beach, accompanied by the sound of the waves of the sea and be warmed by suns rays at midnight. Search with your local guide for for impressive viewpoints to capture the islands’ towering cliffs, white sands and sleepy fishing villages.
- Snacks and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Group tour with a maximum of 14 people
- Minimum age of 18 years old to participate
- Minimum of 2 guests required per booking
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Please remember to wear sturdy hiking shoes
- Tour provider may change or cancel excursions if weather conditions are not safe
- Daily at 9.00pm
- Tour operates from May to August
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide wi...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a pe...
Leave Svolvær and the city lights behind and become surrounded by forests, mountains and fresh powde...
Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter on a snowshoeing hike from Svolvæ...