Blue Mountains in Style
- Enjoy morning tea amidst the beautiful scenery of the Blue Mountains
- Get away from the crowds to discover stunning views
- Enjoy the quaint mountain village of Leura with its many shops and galleries
- Stop at Scenic World to experience the great rides with your unlimited discovery pass
Enjoy the picturesque views of the Blue Mountains, Scenic World and Featherdale Wildlife Park - discover the quaint mountain village of Leura and enjoy a delectable lunch at the award winning conservation hut. Experience nature, wildlife and Australian gastronomy on a tour that truly meets all the senses!
Start your morning off in the peaceful mountain village of Leura, where you will enjoy a morning tea at the renowned Leura café. Following our morning tea, you will make a stop at Scenic World where you will be able to experience the great rides with your unlimited discovery pass. Lunch will include a two course meal at the award winning conservation hut that over looks the valley.
Next you will head to Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you will be able to hand feed wallabies, kangaroos and emus or experience an up close and personal encounter with a cute and cuddly Koala! Take the option of being on a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River into Sydney’s Harbour or chose to stay on the bus for the complimentary hotel drop-off. This tour provides a great way to get a taste of some of Australia’s wonders.
- Morning Tea and Lunch
- Scenic World rides (Unlimited Discovery Pass)
- Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Experienced Diver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- River cruise back into Sydney Harbour (optional add on)
- Children 2 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free
- Departing daily at 8.00am
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options
Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of th...
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
Venture back to historic Sydney. A time when prisoners were the law, public executions were commonpl...
See the best that Sydney has to offer and save money with the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. If it's ...
On this day excursion from Sydney, you will discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains as you...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...