Get away from the bustling and chaotic city lifestyle and escape to the secluded Australian wilderness and enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of the Blue Mountains. Get up close to native Australian animals and meet Aboriginal guides who will introduce you to their ancient and beautiful ways of life. Enjoy lunch in a popular café in the region’s quaintest village. Take in the spectacular views of the Three Sisters on the rides at Scenic World and cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney.
Blue Mountains in Style
- Escape from the crowds and discover stunning views in the Blue Mountains
- Get up close to Australia’s native animals
- Enjoy the quaint mountain village of Leura with its many shops and galleries
- Stop at Scenic World to experience the great rides with your unlimited discovery pass
- Scenic World rides (Unlimited Discovery Pass)
- Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Gourmet lunch
- Parramatta River Cruise with an included beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Experienced local guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children (age 2-15): Reduced
- Infant (ages 0-1): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up is at 8.10 am