Welcome to Australia's capital, home to more than 120 amazing beaches, national parks and green areas and known for being an incredibly lively multiethnic metropolis repeatedly recognized as one of the most liveable cities in the world. Explore it with the Go Sydney Explorer Pass and save both time and money! Save up to 66% compared to regular admission prices, choose 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of over 20 and explore for 60 days from your first visit.
Join a tour of Sydney's most famous attraction and spend an hour touring the iconic Sydney Opera House. Climb on top of Sydney Tower Eye, the tallest building in the city, soaring through the sky at 309 meters high from the bottom to the tip of the spire and enjoy breathtaking views that stretch as far as 80km in any direction. Discover more about Sydney's surf culture and partake in a lesson at Bondi Beach, with rental gear included. There's something for everyone, whether you are looking to relax or for a new thrilling adventure!
Once purchased, your pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home and shown at any of the participating attractions and tours. It comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you plan your trip in advance for easy and convenient sightseeing.
Your choice of 20+ attractions includes:
- The Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Cinema Experience
- Sydney Jet Thrill Ride
- Australian National Maritime Museum – Big Ticket
- Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus: Sydney Highlights Tour
- My Fast Ferry: 48-hour Hop On Hop Off Pass
- Bondi Surf: 2-Hour Surfboard & Wetsuit Rental
- Morning Yoga by the Ocean
- Discover Bondi Coastal Walking Tour
- Taronga Zoo
... and more! Check out the most up-to-date lineup here.