Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience
- Visit a winery for private tastings
- Get an in-depth understanding of winemaking
- Enjoy a gourmet meal
- Take in amazing landscape views that will leave you breathless
Explore the fertile Hunter Valley and taste award-winning regional food and wine. Enjoy private vineyard inspections and learn about the winemaking process. Spend your time strolling amongst the vineyards, purchase some wines or just enjoy the beautiful Australian countryside. Be treated to magnificent views of the Hawkesbury River in the morning.
Home to Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the Hunter Valley owes its fame to its fertile soils. At your first vineyard stop, experience a guided tour of the winery to learn about the winemaking process whilst sampling some of their award winning wines. Then, visit Hunter Resort and enjoy a presentation on how the winery operates, a truly informative and educational experience. A delicious luncheon is accompanied by wine tastings – your two-course lunch will be complimented with specially chosen wines. After lunch, you can enjoy informal wine tastings at the Cellar Door bar. Further tastings include a visit to McGuigans Winery. Your last stop will take you to Hunter Valley Garden Village, a quaint little township within the Hunter Valley. Enjoy free time to explore the many hidden delights in the garden village. You will have the opportunity to try further tastings at the Hunter Valley Cellars. After departing Hunter Valley Garden Village, head head back to Sydney via Freeman's Waterhole and the Expressway.
- Two-course lunch at Hunter Valley Resort
- Three wine tastings with wine appreciation tour
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children 2 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free
- Please note: this tour will not visit Hunter Valley Gardens - the Hunter Valley Garden Village is outside of the Gardens
- Departing Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8.00am
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options
Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of th...
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
Venture back to historic Sydney. A time when prisoners were the law, public executions were commonpl...
See the best that Sydney has to offer and save money with the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. If it's ...
On this day excursion from Sydney, you will discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains as you...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...