Full-day tasting tour of the Hunter Valley from Sydney. Get ready to explore the Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia's best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits. Share insider information and visit some local hidden gems. Each stop includes a guided tasting by a local expert with a behind-the-scenes wine making tour at a select location. In addition to all the great local producers we visit, the tour also includes a relaxed one-course lunch with wine, craft beer, or cider to allow guests to take in the Valley's charm. Once the tour is over, you will be dropped off back at the meeting point.
Attractions & guided tours
Hunter Valley wine tour with lunch from Sydney
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Extensive wine tastings at 3 premium, boutique cellar doors/wineries
- Exclusive 'behind the scenes' wine production tour
- Enjoy a one-course restaurant lunch with a glass of wine, beer, or cider
- Wine paired with local cheese and chocolate
- Mix it up with organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueur tasting at the Hunter Distillery
- Experienced and enthusiastic (the wine helps!) tour guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Wine tastings at 3 premium, boutique cellar doors/wineries
- Behind the scenes wine production tour
- 1 course restaurant lunch + glass of wine or beer
- Organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueur tastings served in test tubes
- Local cheese and chocolate samples paired with wine
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
Christ Church St Laurence, 812 George St, Haymarket NSW, Australia @ 7.25am
The Obelisk, Macquarie Place Park, cnr Loftus and Bridge St, Circular Quay @ 7.45 am. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking
What to remember
- Minimum age for the tour: 18 years old
- If you have any dietary requirements/food allergies please inform the local partner after the booking to ensure they have all the necessary requirements
- The maximum number can be booked for this tour is 6 adults
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Pick up time between 7.25 am and 7.45 am depending on the location chosen
Colourful Collective Travel
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.