This food and drink tour of Sydney will give you a taste of what the city has to offer: over the course of the evening, in a small group, you will visit three different small bars, all tucked away in basements, back alleys, old horse-cart carriageways, loading docks, and other hard-to-find corners. We’ll spend about 45 minutes in each venue, giving you plenty of time to sample some snacks and/or enjoy a drink and it's rarely the same thing twice! We might be treated to speciality pizza one time or tapas or dumplings another time, washed down with maybe a glass of mulled wine in winter or sangria in summer. Come with an open mind for whatever’s placed in front of you! In between stops, you’ll be guided along some of Sydney’s most interesting streets, where you can discover other venues, see fantastic street art, spy intriguing spaces, and learn where the locals really go after work hours. We’ll start our tour at the glass dome in Wynyard Park and end in the Kent Street area, after three hours of exploring the city centre via the nooks and crannies hidden away in downtown Sydney.
Walking and food tasting tour of Sydney
- Visit tucked-away bars hidden in basements, back alleys, and old loading docks
- Sample a surprise mix of local delicacies
- Sip on cocktails at some of the most intriguing spots in town
- Learn about the rich history of Wynyard Park
- Enjoy your visit in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food or drink samples
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
Wynyard Park glass dome (opposite Wynyard Station, York Street)
Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.
From Monday to Saturday at 6pm.