Syracuse has a unique structure as its historic center, is located on Ortigia, an island. Enjoy a boat tour in order to fully experience this magical place and to discover its beauty from a new and unique perspective. Get the best views of the monuments from the sea and enjoy an excursion in the sea caves; here you will find natural treasure created by stalactites, stalagmites, corals and plays of light.
Ortigia Island boat tour
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a boat tour around Ortigia island, the historic center of Syracuse
- Explore the sea caves surrounding the area and admire all their natural beauty
- Get the best panoramas of the city from the sea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat tour
- Personalized gadgets (shirts, hats, backpack bags)
- Lunch or dinner (if selected)
- Youth (age 12-17)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
Viale Giuseppe Mazzini 11, SR Syracuse 96100, Sicily, IT
What to remember
- Directly contact the local tour operator to arrange the starting time of your experience (from 10.00am to 8.00pm) on the day you selected. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Siracusa Travel & Living
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.